Sunday, July 12, 2009

Jet Set

I'm really grateful that I live in one of the most incredible cities in the world, yet I rarely take pics of me out and about jetting through the city as I go from block to block. I posted this photo on Twitter, but thought I'd share it with you as well. I was on my way to see my accountant and I was finally sporting my new Balenciaga bag! Its perfect for the light weight city runs when I know I'm not gonna get too grimy! 

I worked soooo hard to get to this point in my career, and let me tell you when I was able to pay cash for that bag I knew I came a long way (I did manage to get a nice little hook up on it but still... it wasn't cheap!)

Hat: Club Monaco
Eyewear: Oliver Peoples
Jacket: Vintage
Blazer: La Rok Jumpsuit
Scarf: YSL
Shoes: YSL
Bag: Balenciaga

No comments:

Post a Comment