Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tangy and Flirty





I purchased this dress from a boutique in Beverly Hills on Beverly Blvd. It was such a long time ago, I think its called Harmony. Its a light silk dress and its flattering on the curvy figures. I paid about $350.00 for it and it has kept me feeling sexy and chic for  3 summers! Its one of my investment pieces, I can gain or lose 20 pounds and this dress is still going to be flattering. 

Necklace with white plastic hook: Juicy Couture
Gold Chain: Lee Angel
White Bag: Balenciaga
Shoes: Philosophy by Alberta Ferretti

ps.
I know it will look good if I gain or lose weight cause well, my twenties are such a yo yo on the scale!

3 comments:

  1. Cool look. This might be a little crazy but I think I saw you on 34th street last week I didn't want to bother because you were focused and look like you were on a mission. lol....

    Candace

    http://ladolce-vita.blogspot.com
    @EssenceDiva

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!!! you probably did! Next time nudge my shopping bag will ya! I'm never too busy to say hello! love ya xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress.... I'm taking pointers from you now, your style is fab!

    ReplyDelete