Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How in VOGUE!


Around July 15, I discovered this issue of Vogue at a cafe in New York and photographed it with my vintage eyewear on the cover. I remember the feeling of sadness that took over me as I recalled the smaller issues we all had to accept in the last several months. And then today, while visiting some of my favorite blogs, I noticed this ad! How uncanny is this coincidence?!?! I had no idea this ad run even existed at the moment I photographed the September 2007 issue and how random that I photographed the very same issue with my own eyewear on the cover in like manner as Anna's.....
What do you think? I am elated!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. lol how uncanny.. I remember that picture you took (secretly it made me feel sad as I don't own The September Issue) Fashion-forward I guess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grab a copy of the September Issue! It never dissapoints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disappoints. Sorry, can't spell today! :-)

    ReplyDelete