Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Reflecting in my Reflection




I met up with Hachy and her cousin at a hotel off of Park avenue in NYC.  After several elderflower drinks I needed to make a quick run to the ladies run. While in the bathroom, I looked into the mirror and thought, "This is the last year I have to enjoy my twenties." I'm going to tackle the next several months till 2010 with much more joy and zeal. Everyday in life is a moment to feel and look my best!

Purchased the dress from Loehmann's for around 30 bucks. I love their affordable selection of silk dresses. The dress feels amazing during these 70 degree nights in NYC. Its like the wind is hitting my legs perfectly. Shoes are Alberta Ferretti, no special deals on that, but you all know how I feel about good shoes in NYC.

2 comments:

  1. I love the dress and the shoes, that crimson red looks great.. Also liking the flyer

    lol I have a question(s) to ask: What make is the watch and what bag is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie! Thank you Dahling!! The watch is Casio. I got it for $65 at Pop Killer in Los angeles. the bag is Juicy Couture from 3 seasons ago!

    ReplyDelete