Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Legend's Point





I was flipping through People's magazine recent issue and came across this article featuring John Legend. John gives his perspective on 4 celebrity styles Ciara, Kate Moss, Kristen Stewart and Hilary Duff. 
John's Thoughts:

Ciara: "She's very hot, but this look is a little fierce. The jacket, sunglasses and hairdo are kind of military. I'd love to see her softer side."

VERDICT: Too Aggressive

Kate Moss: "I respect her as an icon but a lot of this artistic, fashion-forward stuff isn't to attract men; its to impress other women."

VERDICT: Chic, but not sexy

Kristen Stewart: "Sneakers and a dress are too tomboyish for me. But she's young and it works for her. Still, its not really my thing."

VERDICT: Better with heels...

Hilary Duff: "I've never been into the nerdy hot-teacher look; that isn't my fantasy. But she does it well and looks fashionable and classy."

VERDICT: This works!

Well good to know Legend! The looked that worked for him was the most effortless look.

No comments:

Post a Comment