Friday, May 26, 2017

What's Up With flyWill

I became more conscious of the garment industry when I was downsizing my closet. Here were all these amazing pieces I collected over the years of which a significant amount became damaged. Not major damages. Just a hole here or a rip there and some stains. Consignment stores wouldn't take it and I didn't understand the point of donating damaged clothes. Why should someone else wear clothes with holes in it. I decided to upcycle those damages pieces and flyWill was born. So instead of Goodwill. You got flyWill. I remix damaged clothing that has been donated to me. This top is made of damaged levi's and never used jersey textile that was left for waste as it had some discoloration in it. I felt like the discoloration made it cool. So this top and many other pieces were born out of those size 38 men's levi's. You can shop the looks https://www.flywillco.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment