Monday, September 21, 2009

Time is Money!

My first watch ever was a gift from my older brother Sam! It was a Guess cognac leather strap watch with gold detailing. Guess was one of the coolest brands in the early 90's and as a junior high gal, I felt so cool with that watch. Since then, the only watch I've own is my vintage Casio watch, which I love for the retro vibe but it really doesn't go with everything. 
Some of my looks need a Madison Avenue chic touch and the Michele Watches are making a red light in my radar! I recently checked out the brand, that has been established in the same decade as when Christian Dior housed his first collection (I'm feeling 1940's today!), and they've got some wrist moments! Michelle Watches. 
Like most well known timepiece companies they have a plethora of options! There's nothing worst than feeling limited when shopping for a watch. 
At some point I think its vital to make a wise watch investment, and expensive watches should be purchased over time. Not right away! The Michelle watches go from $400 - $2,000! 
Now that's something I can save for!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment