Saturday, September 26, 2009

On the Look Out



Every season I have my eye out on a few items that will add the kind of exclamation point, I desire for my wardrobe. Max Mara's short sleeve camel coat does wonders for the bright colored long sleeve dresses. I would love to pair this up with a long sleeve apple green or violet blue fitted dress, very basic american apparel style with killer heels! I just purchased some fabric to make the dress. The jacket would complete my vision. Its beyond what I can afford hopefully the sale price makes it worth it. 

I love the scarf placement on this DKNY advertisement. Its so surprisingly refreshing how a a scarf position can make the most basic look appear dashing! 

And now on to the statement necklace I've been dying to have!! I love how it just gave this dress that already looks amazing a punctuation mark!! 

I LIVE!!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment