Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Blue


I absolutely love this blazer! The justice it has serviced to my wardrobe is more than words, hence why I'm smiling and I don't smile too often for pics.  A few months ago I purchased this Ted Lapidus blazer at a thrift store for $20. Its in impeccable condition. When it comes to a good blazer if you can afford a modern/current designer piece, GO VINTAGE! The quality of a vintage designer blazer is far more superior than what you are going to get at Express or H&M. I love those stores, but a good blazer should be an investment piece!
 
Tank: H&M
Skirt: American Apparel
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Alexander McQueen (it was worth every penny! xo)

6 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous. There really are no other words and the hair OhMaGee! It looks great

    Question though: Bracelets from? I love those too lol

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jacket....would have never thought to put that together. Nice look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Becca, Check out the third post down on Garance Dore's street style blog. A fashionista wearing your exact same blue blazer! Brilliant minds....xx summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bracelets are from a little bit of everywhere. Lee Angel, H&M, BCBG and Jimmy Choo! I'm all about a high low Matrix! Thanks Natalie!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monique, Summer! Which is dahling?? I just saw the blazer on Garance Dore blog!! Its crazy how similar it is! Thanks for bringing that up to my attention! I love it when my readers send me info!! this is good!!

    ReplyDelete