Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Rocking it Again


While at Atlantic records waiting for my client to get back to the lounge we were doing the fitting in I took some pics of my new favorite black dress. Its in my main picture I use for my blog heading. Its one of the most slimming dresses I have. It takes off inches off my body. Its a bit low on the cleavage which I shamelessly love during the summertime. It allows me to do a little peek a boo lace. 

NOTE, I tend to pose with my hands on my hips like Beyonce because it makes you look a bit slimmer.

Dress:La Rok
Belt: BCBG
Shoes: Fendi

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgegous, I love how you team the belt with it changes the dress to a Balmain vibe and once again with the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dahling! I love how you spotted the Balmain Vibe!!

    ReplyDelete