Thursday, July 23, 2009

Goddess hits the Grime


I woke up today wanting something that would cling to my body.  I was feeling sexy and decided it was time I wore this summer dress I made a few months ago. I was flipping through BAZAAR sometime back and did a post on this dress. I became inspired after reading the spread on wardrobe keepers. A one shoulder goddess dress was cited, so I hit the floor with my fabric and scissors and went to work.
There's nothing more satisfying then wearing something I made. No matter how big the designer label, a custom piece is a true self expression.


2 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous, very goddess like. you have great style!

    http://natalieinboots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous dress hun!! check out my blog as well
    flashystylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete