Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dior for Brunch



Today I had brunch with my fashionista pal Katharine over by the West Village. The margaritas were impeccable. I don't think I ever had a better tasting pineapple margarita. It was the perfect balance of tart and sweet! I was also totally into Katharine's vintage Dior frames. It a perfect accent to the coral blouse she was wearing! LOVE! 

I love good friends, good drinks and good times. But most importantly I love good energy. I think its vital to surround ourselves with people who always have your best interest in mind! So I want to maintain a good energy here at Purveyor of Style! We will laugh at fashion mishaps together, mine included as well as celebrate the fashion moments!  

Thanks to all of you that check in on my blog! I really appreciate all the great emails, comments and fashion inspirations! Keep it coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment