Monday, July 20, 2009

Bianca Jagger

The FLY guys at www.stuffflypeoplelike.com always influential!


Bianca Jagger in her hey days of studio 54 flyness and rock star wifey status is one of my greatest fashion inspirations. She is glamourous and captivated that aspirational look where you wanted to be right where she was. Well this past weekend that is exactly what I wanted to feel. My boyfriend told me about an event where famous entertainment lawyer Reggie Osse was throwing a party for bloggers. Many of the bloggers like myself worked in the entertainment business.
I went through my closet and re-discovered this white jumpsuit I purchased from BEBE back in 2008. I never wore it because, well.... I didn't think I could feel special in BEBE. Its so accessible to the masses. But when I slipped it on, I was so impressed with the fit. I had to do alterations on almost all my jumpsuits, so it was very surprising to only have to hem the pants and not worry about the rise, waist and hip areas. 

2 comments:

  1. Girl I feel your woes. Bebe have super cute stuff but you run the risk of everybody and there grandma having it on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super sexy. Great jumpsuit. I waiting for next set with It.

    ReplyDelete